Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bath time is a family affair around here! both boys wanted to help give Grayson his first bath at home. Owen and Noah did a good job helping bathe Grayson, but I think they expected it to be playtime like their bath usually is. Giving Grayson a bath has been on our "to do" list since monday and we finally got around to it today. That seems to be the way things are going lately and we are happy if we get anything accomplished these days. A very demanding feeding schedule, and trying to keep Owen and Noah entertained as much as possible is not leaving much time for anything else.






We have gotten out of the house a few times this week - if even for short walks around the block and to take the kids to the park. Today we ventured out on our first real "outing" since bringing Grayson home. We actually took the kids to the movies if! Gavin took Owen and Noah to see The Smurfs and Grayson and I went to see the Stars and Strollers movie The Help. We had a great time and I was a little worried about how Grayson would do while we were out and how I'd manage feeding him etc. but it worked out pretty well.

There's no photo of Grayson and I prior to our movie as were running late - but here is a pic of the other boys just before their movie:) apparently Noah loved the movie (no surprise) but Owen got a little bored half way through the movie.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a great first outing for your family! I haven't seen the Smurfs but saw 'The Help' and loved it! I hope you enjoyed it too. I wonder if Hannah will enjoy the Smurfs? Hmmm...will chat with you about that later.

Cute pics of Grayson's first bath. Oh my is he adorable!! Love seeing those 3 little heads together!