Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Grayson- 2 weeks old

Yesterday was Gavin's first day back at work since Grayson had been born. I was fine when he went back to work after Owen and Noah but was dreading the day this time around! Luckily, besides being exhausted in the morning the past two days haven't been too bad. They are really busy between getting the kids dressed, having a shower , snacks, meals, nursing, pumping, getting outside at least once a day, naps, starting dinner etc. but I think we'll eventually get the hang of things. Next week things change again with Owen starting school, so that will be the real test. I'm not sure what time I'll have to get up next week to get everything ready and Owen to school for 8:30, but we'll try our best. I know things will get easier once Grayson has some sort of a "routine" but for now we're doing everything on his demand and trying to fit everything else in when we can.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh my!! Grayson is just too cute! I hope your days are beginning to settle into a bit of routine and then my little Miss will add her fun on Friday!