Thursday, February 12, 2009

39 Week Belly Picture

With only 7 days until our due date, I think the reality of another baby coming has finally hit Gavin. He was able to leave for work today later than usual, so he took the time to pack up some things for the hospital. I kept telling him he could pack his bag after work, but he insisted that it needed to be done now.

No definite signs of labour so far. I spent the day cleaning & keeping busy yesterday, hoping to start things. After being busy I am certainly more "crampy", but nothing that amounts to anything. I'm really hoping the Doctor checks me tomorrow & can tell if I am progressing.

39 week belly picture


I wasn't going to post exposed belly pictures on the blog...but here it is. This might just be the last week of belly pictures. I thought I was lucky & got away without getting any stretch marks. I noticed a couple on my sides at 38 weeks, then Gavin pointed out the few under my belly button that I couldn't see. Thanks honey!

5 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

That is quite the belly, and yet you still look hardly pregnant at all from the back. Keep using that bio oil and the marks will all go away after.

I think it's cute that Gavin needed to pack before he left for work this morning. Keep us updated.
Jules

B said...

I can hardly wait...

Destination Motherhood said...

I'm excited for you! From the belly pictures you look great, I'm sure you are ready :)

Samantha said...

Thank you for sharing, that is really something! I think you look beautiful.

I know what you mean about needing to do things "all of a sudden", experiencing that here too. Of course it's easier for us because we do know exactly when we're leaving our house... in 25 hours!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are so close! And how nice of Gavin to point out strech marks you could not see...