Monday, February 16, 2009

Still Home

We are still at home :(
Had contractions throughout the night, but they were still about 20-30 minutes apart. I was able to sleep off & on. We just came home from another long walk, hoping to get things moving. More frequent contractions but not close enough to send us to the hospital. I'm hoping it's not false labor, or it's going to be a really long week. Things are more painful today, so maybe that's a sign. Things intensify with the walking for sure, so I think there will be little sitting around today.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know how frustrating this can be. I started labor with my second child Friday night and did not deliver her until Monday morning.

Trust me you will know when it is true labor; When the contractions are so intense you can no longer talk through them and coming every 3-5 minutes that is it. You will not even wonder if this is it or not.

Wishing you a wonderful,easy,safe,fast labor and delivery. We will all be waiting to see the new addition.